logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] uncommitted patches for mkgmap

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Feb 17 15:39:40 GMT 2013

Hi WanMil,

thanks for the propsals. I've changed the code and committed it.
I kept the extra lines for the spike detection but moved them
to the beginning. You are right that the area test would detect
that as well, but this test is much simpler.

Gerd
P.S. The change in the order of points was indeed not intended.

WanMil wrote