logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v2: hwayCount

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Feb 16 20:55:28 GMT 2013

okay I tested the v2.patch.
Routing is pretty similar to without it. But it's not the same. Changes
are small though. In general I would say in 6 out of 10 times better, in
4 times worse... (most times quite close though - tested with
Mapsource/Basecamp, not on GPS). Filesize did decrease a little bit this
time. (225MB for Austria *.img (without mdr which seems unchanged) vs
220MB new with patch).