logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ["PATCH" v1] Housenumber search for OSM data

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Feb 16 15:09:48 GMT 2013

Hi WanMil

> I have implemented a first prototype to support housenumber search for
> OSM input data. This is already possible for polish format but not for OSM.

Wow, that is great!

To answer your question in the earlier posting. The way I imagined it
working (when writing the numbers) is that you would fill in the
nodeNumber and then that is converted to an "rnodNumber" later on.

It should be possible to do so in the later reaches of the
addRoadWithoutLoops() method, but that is a method that could do
with a lot of splitting up.

..Steve