logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --bounds not accepting ~ (tilde)

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 14 19:36:02 GMT 2013

Hello Rich,

yes, it seems that the shell doesn't replace the ~ when it is used in parameters.
Same problem occurs with the coastlinefile option.

I think that is acceptable, but we could implement something
like
path = path.replace("~",System.getProperty("user.home"));

Don't know what this will do on a windows system.

Gerd