logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Housenumbers

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Feb 13 22:00:04 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

it was very nice to meet you in Essen! The meeting gave me the ideas to
modify the mp cut algorithm so that it does not have the small long cuts
which produced the white lines in the sea. Anyhow lots of things to do
there...

Right now I tried to start implementing a protoype for the housenumber
support with OSM data. It's very simple but it might become more
intelligent...
There is one thing which has to be solved. The Numbers class has two
fields nodeNumber and rnodNumber. I think the nodeNumber is not required
but the rnodNumber is. Can you give me a hint how I can get the
rnodNumber for a given node in the MapRoad? If possible it should be
accessible from the StyledConverter. I fear it's not?

WanMil