logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r288

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Feb 13 12:28:28 GMT 2013

Gerd wrote:
> I hope this description is clear enough?

I'm not sure what you mean with the new option --boundary-tags
Default is to exclude "administrative", "postal_code", "political" boundaries from keep-complete.

Not clear what you mean by --boundary-tags=use-exclude-list, can it read a custom file with other boundary values to exclude or do you  mean "use the default hardcoded list" so the same as without the option --boundary-tags?

With the parameter --boundary-tags does this mean exclude all boundaries from the keep-complete?
With --boundary-tags=administrative means include them too (so only ignore political and postal_code?)