logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r288

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 13 10:52:55 GMT 2013

Hi,

today I've committed r288 in the problem-list branch.
Changes compared to r283 in trunk:

- Corrected: Some type=multipolygon relations were not treated as such in
the keep-complete
processing (this means that splitter did not calculate the bbox of the
relation to calculate the writers to find totally enclosed tiles).
- Changed: type=multipolygon relations with a boundary tag are now treated
like type=boundary
tags
- Added: Filter for the boundary tag and new parameter --boundary-tags.
Purpose: Allow to filter boundary relations in the problem-list-generator.
It tells splitter an include list of tag values for the boundary tag. It is
used to filter type=boundary or type=multipolygon relations.
If these relations do also have a boundary tag, the parameter is used as
follows:
--boundary-tags=use-exclude-list (the default) means that the relation is
added to the problem list if the boundary tag is not one of
"administrative", "postal_code", "political"
--boundary-tags=  (empty list) means that the relation not is added to the
problem list if it has a boundary tag
--boundary-tags=a,b,c means that the relation is added to the problem list
if it has a boundary tag with any of the given values.

I hope this description is clear enough?

Ciao,