logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What current status of address search?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Feb 12 10:31:44 GMT 2013

There is support for housenumber address search if you have Polish Input
files. Converting things to POI I would not recommend except for
mapping, it clogs up your POI search and makes the radius in which you
get results smaller.
On 12.02.2013 10:35, Maks Vasilev wrote:

> I use mkgmap for everyday convert map for garmin. Now i see address
> search work only for streets, but housenumbers not usable for search.
>
> I convert building with addr:street and addr:housenumber to poi 0x6402
> and search not work, but in POI list (around of curren place) i have
> poi of shop with address information.

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org