logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] South American countries in the file LocatorConfig.xml

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Mon Feb 11 17:27:38 GMT 2013

Some months ago I added address rules for Ecuador to my style,
established according with information given by an Ecuatorian OSM
contributor (Fernando Morales). I've been using them for my Ecuador maps
during these months without complains, so I hope they are right ;-) . I
think it's time to share them, so attached is a patch containing the
rules along with some typos fixes.
Carlos