logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Feb 11 16:10:50 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

it's ok for me but there are also some other administrative like
boundaries, e.g. boundary=political. As far as I know they are quite
often used in the UK. Maybe they should also be ignored.

WanMil