logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Feb 11 16:04:34 GMT 2013

> Thanks Wanmil. I agree that this Bulgarian example shouldnt be on OSM in the first place ;-)
> But it was a good example that r2478 copied the tags from some members (international greek/bg border) to all the ways of this relation and I think that was not intended? I noticed also that the whole Slovenian border got maritime=yes tags so there was clearly something going wrong.

Of course it was not intended :-) Can you please give a short feedback
if the slovenian border is also ok now?

Reverting was no problem for me because it was just a tolerant
acceptance of a common tagging error. Maybe it is better not to support
OSM errors at all but to trigger mappers to tag in a correct way.

WanMil