logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Feb 11 13:04:17 GMT 2013

Hi,

has the problem been solved or is there still something to explain?
If the greater tolerance of mkgmap for mapping errors (ignore mp tags if
name is set only) causes problems I think I should revert that.

WanMil