logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v1: highwayCount

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Feb 11 00:36:51 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

I see files where every road has a different subdivision and line
number, but that need not matter as long as everything matches up.

I have found a way in which a file compiled with transparent
is definately broken though. I have a file where the all entries
in NET 1 are exactly the same (apart from the subdiv/line numbers) -
they have the same offsets in the file etc.

However NET 3, which is basically a list of pointers into NET 1,
is not the same and there are entries that do not point to the
beginning of a NET 1 entry.

It may not be the only problem, but I will see if I can find
out why it happens tomorrow.

..Steve