logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v1: highwayCount

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Feb 10 19:51:04 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

the test doesn't show any difference, so I think it will not detect the
problem that I see.
I try to describe it more detailed:
- I've added a call to GpxCreator.createGpx for each line that is part of a
road
- I've made sure that all gpx files were written with unique names so that I
don't
overwrite something. Here's the patch I've used:

order.patch <http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5748813/order.patch>

I've executed the modifed version once with --transparent, renamed the gpx
dir , again without
Then I've compared the resulting gpx files and found a few ones that had
different
contents. These showed that the order of the line segments changed.
The reason is that we first divide the roads into segements, then distribute
the segments
to different sub divisions and finally process the subdivisions without
looking
at the order of the line segments.

So, if this matters, the result of the test should show whether or not the
segments
of a road are saved in order or not.

Attached is also a zip archive showing the different results for a special
way.
gpx.zip <http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5748813/gpx.zip>

Gerd

GerdP wrote