logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 8 22:14:55 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

there are two places in the source that filter the data:
In ProblemListProcessor.java we select on relations with one of these types:
WANTED_RELS = {"restriction", "multipolygon" ,"through_route"};
Other relations are not passed to the keep-complete routines.
So, yes, type=multipolygon relations are handled by the routine.

Reg. performance: please see this thread:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/splitter-relations-to-be-checked-with-keep-complete-true-tp5740576.html

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote