logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Feb 8 21:27:58 GMT 2013

> I don't want to code a complex rule parser, but I can probably add an
> option
> to enable the keep-complete function also for all type=boundary rels.
> (If you don't want to edit the source as suggested)
>
> Gerd

Editing the source is too complicated for me ;-)
I don't know if adding type=boundary relations will have a big negative impact on the performance?
Some boundaries are tagged as type=multipolygon, are they handled at the moment by the keep-complete function?