logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v1: highwayCount

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 8 20:18:51 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,
> > into parts will run through this code in StyledConverter:
> > 			way.getPoints().get(0).incHighwayCount();
> > 			way.getPoints().get(way.getPoints().size() - 1).incHighwayCount();
> > Maybe I overlooked a special case?
>
> Well certainly when a line is split each new end must become a node.

Yes, I think that happens. I think the reason why routing is broken is probably not the patch itself.
I guess that the patch just makes it more likely we hit an (old) error.

I played a little bit with the display tool, esp. test.display.NetDisplay

I see changes in the "Number of records" for eg. 63240003.img
both in the trunk version and in the patched version.
The img with --transparent has 5882 records, the other 5875

I think this should not be the case, or do you see a reason why
--transparent should have an influence on the NET data ?