logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing issues

From mkgmap-dev at salo.mailrange.com mkgmap-dev at salo.mailrange.com on Fri Feb 8 19:25:00 GMT 2013

Thanks guys. Getting it from overpass now as a whole. Still, as long as
the base map is there, it will sometimes use the streets from the base
map. But it's okay for me to delete the base map. Sad that there isn't a
nicer solution.

Another problem that I have is that the routing is not giving enough
"attention" to the highway, i.e. it uses streets that go parallel to the
highway sometimes. Sometimes the route even goes on and off the highway.
Could that be because I'm using the --ignore-maxspeeds flag? I've got
that one from the guy at garmin.openstreetmap.nl who uses it for some
reason.