logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 8 19:12:16 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

I am not sure what you want to have, but you can still use the
--problem-file option to
tell splitter to keep selected rels or ways complete.
You can also change line 1000 in
MultiTileProcessor.java and remove the comment that excludes boundaries from
being
kept complete and compile your own version of splitter.

Does that help?

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote