logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Feb 8 18:53:13 GMT 2013

Gerd,
This explains also why the national parks (boundary = national_park) polygons are broken on my maps or lacking pois.
Is there a way to add precompiled boundaries to the splitted files (I guess those are not the same as the locator uses).