logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing issues

From mkgmap-dev at salo.mailrange.com mkgmap-dev at salo.mailrange.com on Fri Feb 8 17:44:12 GMT 2013

Thanks Jaakko, I'm pretty sure that the problem is indeed related to
gmapbmap.img (the "wrong" street has the same shape as one of the
streets that show up when I disable my gmapsupp.img).

However, when I delete the gmapbmap.img, I loose routing capabilities to
many of the POIs and addresses! Is there another way? Maybe edit the
gmapbmap.img to delete the streets (it's only a few)?

There is another theory I have: As you can see in our wget commands, we
are downloading the island in two parts. It seems that the routing has
issues only when going between the two parts. Maybe the overlap isn't
big enough? Does anybody know the minimum required overlap?