logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Feb 8 17:03:17 GMT 2013

I did some other tests, the geofabrik extract from Bulgaria didnt show those "borders",
maybe because the international boundaries were incomplete.
I also downloaded the border relation from Bulgaria as well as rel.1338717 (bg.osm)
and process this file with mkgmap 2479, there were no issues at all.

In my first testmap I used the europe extract, and the strange thing is that not all ways
from rel. 1338717 were converted into borders but only in one tile, see attachment.
So maybe it is related to the splitter keep-complete process in combination with  r2478?

I have uploaded this tile for further analysis:
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/test/10133095.zip
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/test/bg.osm

The splitter coordinates are
10133095: 1951744,1124352 to 1990656,1206272
#       : 41.879883,24.125977 to 42.714844,25.883789