logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v1: highwayCount

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 7 21:25:53 GMT 2013

Hi ,

attached is a patch that reduces the img size.
Up to now, mkgmap created many so called CoordNodes when
a road and e.g. a building shared an OSM node.
This is not needed and was not intended. As far as I know
it just blows up the size of the img file (typically ~500kb for each tile).

The patch reduces the amount of CoordNodes and
also cleans some dead code around the highwayCount.

Please test if you see  any (new) routing problems with this
patch, I tried quite a while and found none in BaseCamp.

highwayCount_v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5748554/highwayCount_v1.patch>