logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] poiDispFlag="0xc" in locatorconfig.xml

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 5 18:10:43 GMT 2013

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> Just a quick question. I couldn't find anywhere documentation what it
> does exactly. Why is it added for some countries?
>
> And what does regionOffset="number" do?
> ts.mkgmap.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/mkgmap-dev

I looked at the source and found this:

poiDispFlag is related to the way how addresses are displayed. The value is
written to the *.img file.
Default is 0.

RegionOffset : Is used when the is_in tag is evaluated. I think tt gives the
expected position of the region.
Expected typical content for Germany: "County,State,Country,Continent"

Ciao,