logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question reg. LayerFilterChain.addElement

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 4 18:13:38 GMT 2013

Hi,

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> It was my intention that a filter either calls doFilter or drops the
> element.

the comment for addElement implies that the following filters should not be
skipped.

 * <p>Although this is based on servlet filters, there is a complication in
 * that we want to be able to split up an element, this lead to the
 * {@link #addElement(MapElement)} method which in effect creates a new
chain
 * that is at the same stage as the current one and with the same final
 * destination.

So I think I found an error and I will try to fix it.