logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch for routing problems in r2448 and higher

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Feb 4 10:40:49 GMT 2013

Is remove_short_arcs v4.patch also needed?

Because the Fix Routing_patch_v1
doesn't fully solve it for me. Now I can route along that previously
broken stretch of road. But I still cannot route from it to another
road. Or route from it to somewhere else.

Also there seems to be a huge bug about relations now. They appear all
over the place now!
So beware, this patch is not suitable for productive use!
On 04.02.2013 10:45, GerdP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with r2448 the removeShortArcs routine was no longer applied to non-routable
> ways.
> This increased the possibility that an invalid line passes all filters but
> finally
> is not written to the RGN file while still increasing the subdivision
> lineNumber.
> This breaks routing in some case.
>
> Attached patch adds a check to the final filter to avoid that.
>
> fix_routing_v1.patch
> <http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5747979/fix_routing_v1.patch>
>
> @Steve:
> It would also be possible to create a new filter for that, but this would
> mean
> that we duplicate most of the code in LinePreparer. I don't know if this
> would
> be better.
>
> Ciao,
> Gerd
>

> --

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org