logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Regression: Revision 2448 breaking routing in some cases

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Feb 3 21:58:22 GMT 2013

Hi,

I don't know if the issue is related to the one Felix describes but I also have problems with broken routing after r2447.
It happens on some places where I want to point the cursor on the map to, but the cursor jumps like 100m further on that road (http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/121164340), almost like this part of the road seems "infected" there and the cursor likes to skip that part of the road. If I click the cursor a little further down this road, Mapsource gives an Error code 3.
There has been no osm edits nor changing of my styles at that point so I also think it is due to changes in the mkgmap routing after r2447 that causes this broken routing.