logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] removeShortArcs_v4.patch for regression in r2448

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 3 09:23:18 GMT 2013

On 02/02/13 19:21, GerdP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I still have no idea what exactly goes wrong, but it seems that we
> have to apply short arc removal to all ways that are not shapes.
> Since r2448 this was no longer done, which broke routing.

There is something odd I noticed, but ignored before as it also
happens in the previous version.

In some cases there are entries in RGN that are part of a road
that do not link to an entry in NET, but only to a label. I don't
know why this happens.

What would happen if a road is (incorrectly) joined to a non-routable
line?

..Steve