logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2461: Merge the mkgmap_exits branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 24 19:23:20 GMT 2013

Hi Uli,

I don't know if the extrex Vista does something different to generate
its hints.

What hint do you get when you leave the motorway?
What hint do you get when you enter the motorway?
Can you post your line style file?
Can you post an example motorway exit where it doesn't work? (Permalink
of OSM or node id)

It's a new option and probably we have to learn how it behaves on
different units.

Thanks!
WanMil