logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to use diacritical marks / accents in style file

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Jan 18 10:31:26 GMT 2013

Thanks Steve,
With the patch it looks like the accents are working now if i save it normal way (ANSI).
UTF-8 is fine now too.

Maybe this is related to other recent changes but I only got a bunch of errors related to the Sea generator
Error in style: Error: (polygons:4): Stack size is 4
SEVERE (SeaGenerator): splitter\10010001.osm.pbf: uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.ExitException: Could not open style default
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.ExitException: Could not open style default

In my polygons test file I only have

include 'inc/address';

natural=sea  [0x32 resolution 12]
natural=background [0x010100 resolution 14]