logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Remove short arcs

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 17 18:54:20 GMT 2013

Hi Felix,

I am not sure if I got that right. You use  --remove-short-arcs=5.4
and you say that routing was broken unless the way was longer than 5.4 ?
That sounds to me like the problem that I've described here:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/short-roads-with-two-nodes-tp5744911.html

Gerd

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote