logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Test failure in r2448

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 16 18:47:39 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
>> Probably the StyledConverter class is not the right place for the
>> removeShortArcsByMergingNodes() method, I'll try to move it down in the
>> chain
>> to the MapDetails class.
>> Please let me know when you prefer a different solution.
>
> The functionality belongs in RoadNetwork or lower as it is not OSM
> specific. I have more thoughts and I'll continue on a more appropriate
> thread.

Yes, today I tried to put it into RoadNetWork, but then I found out that
this
routine sees the roads after they were split into smaller parts by
StyledConverter. So, a lot more program logic has to be changed, and I think
that I don't
understand enough for that :-(
I hope you can solve this, because I am not that happy with the
removeShortArcs_v3.patch as well.