logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Test failure in r2448

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jan 16 17:50:16 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

> I had a few problems with the patch because the hunks for
> test/func/lib/TestUtils.java
> were rejected. Maybe because it was based on r2330 ?

Oh yes, sorry it was against whatever version was current last
time I looked at it on Windows;)

I also decided that the last remaining windows-only failure was a
test bug, since the definition of an absolute file path is different
on Windows, so I fixed that too.

> I thought again about the removeShortArgs test issue. I did not yet find
> a simple solution.
> Probably the StyledConverter class is not the right place for the
> removeShortArcsByMergingNodes() method, I'll try to move it down in the
> chain
> to the MapDetails class.
> Please let me know when you prefer a different solution.

The functionality belongs in RoadNetwork or lower as it is not OSM
specific. I have more thoughts and I'll continue on a more appropriate
thread.

..Steve