logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] only old version of mkgmap on download page

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 14 09:47:40 GMT 2013

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> I have now narrowed down the problem to 2335, which is confusingly the
> first change *after* the last one that directly touched the MDR index
> code.
>
> There is a very obvious problem in that the sections MDR 20, 22
> are a fraction of the size that they should be.
> It might be that I don't know how to use the --bounds option
> which changed at that point.
> The problem is in the tiles which have far fewer streets
> with cities allocated to them. It has nothing to do with
> index creation itself.

Maybe the problem is caused by this change in MapBuilder:
				if (cityName == null && (cityCountryName != null || cityRegionName !=
null)) {
					// if city name is unknown and region and/or country is known
					// use empty name for the city
					cityName = UNKNOWN_CITY_NAME;
				}
Ciao,