logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Possible memory reduction in mkgmap

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 10 19:01:08 GMT 2013

WanMil wrote
>> The disadvantage: OSMId2ObjectMap uses fastutil.jar, which is not used in
>> mkgmap
>> until now. I could try to change OSMId2ObjectMap so that it runs without
>> fastutil.jar,
>> but that would mean to invent the wheel again.
>>
>> Comments?
>>
>> Gerd
>>

> Sounds good.
> I think it's ok to add the fastutil.jar to mkgmap.

Fine. I would prefer that Steve does that because I have no experience with
the ivy configuration.
I think about coding a LinkedOSMId2ObjectMap as well. This would allow to
replace many
instances of HashMap<Long,xyz> and LinkedHashMap<Long,xyz>
I have to find out if it really helps.