logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address index broken on GPS (etrex 30) again - only when sent with Mapsource or Mapinstall. Working if gmapsupp.img created by mkgmap.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jan 10 18:16:19 GMT 2013

Well that's about it.

Last time working was 9 November confirmed. Broken since at least around
a month...
That's what I tried:

Create Gmapsupp of full map with mkgmap: address search works
Create gmapsupp of partial map (4 tiles) with mkgmap: address search works

Mapsource: export 4 tiles: " enter state/province""
Mapsource full map: " enter state/province"
Basecmap: export 4 tiles: " enter state/province".

Happening with all of my maps. I.e. openmtbmap austria:
ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/misc/openstreetmap/openmtbmap/odbl/mtbaustria.exe
(.exe is a lzma2 archive by 7zip 9.28 alpha - (NOT old lzma).

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org