logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question reg. StyledConverter.addConvertedWay()

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 7 19:44:42 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> An extended type cannot be a road, so the check is
> intended, but its an error in the style and should be caught there
> and not in this piece of code.

thanks, I was confused by the fact that the style I am using for testing
assigns these extended types to highways. A closer look showed that
they do not have a road_class or road_speed set, so they are not handled
as roads in that style.