logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 5 21:05:05 GMT 2013

I just commited it because the error was too obvious for me...

Do you want to have the printout in the StyledConverter when a road has
zero nodes? I didn't commit it because it was not part of the problem
and I wasn't sure if that's only a kind of debugging.

WanMil