logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mp labels in french

From n Willink mkg at pinns.co.uk on Fri Jan 4 22:51:50 GMT 2013

It appears the mp parser causes the following error if labels contains French
accents.
Replacing them  ÉCOLE with ECOLE,HÔPITAL with HOPITAL solves the problem.

decoding label
java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1

	at java.nio.charset.CoderResult.throwException(Unknown Source)

	at java.nio.charset.CharsetDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)

	at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.polish.PolishMapDataSource.recode(PolishMapDataSource.java:559)

	at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.polish.PolishMapDataSource.isCommonValue(PolishMapDataSource.java:466)

	at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.polis