logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jan 3 16:45:19 GMT 2013

At that location the patch worked for me too with my style. Good work
(even if it is only temporary).
My map size of Spain decreased by about 150KB - so that means quite a
few other places must have been bogus.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org