logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Jan 3 15:02:11 GMT 2013

Ok, so we can exclude the multiple lines on top of each other.
If I use the continue statement it draws the same lines as without continue, so that confirms it too.

But why does this 'continue' solves the issue?
If I exclude the following rule,
# highway=* & highway!=proposed & area!=yes [0x07]
it looks like it draws exactly the same highways, except that the routing doesnt break anymore.