logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Jan 3 13:44:40 GMT 2013

I agree with Chris that it is related with the MP, it solves the issue if you use continue.
I dont recommend to use it here, because it draws also a 0x07 line on top:

# Mop up any unrecognised highway types
highway=* & highway!=proposed & area!=yes [0x07]

The issue also disappears when you use
highway=residential & area!=yes [0x06 road_class=0 road_speed=2 resolution 22]
instead of the default rule
highway=residential [0x06 road_class=0 road_speed=2 resolution 22]

So it got to do with those two routable lines on top of each other