logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Jan 3 13:15:11 GMT 2013

I can reproduce the problem if I use the default line style file instead of my own line style file so it is a style related issue.

I think the problem is that a tertiary highway http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/114405617 forms part of the square which is tagged as residential highway & area=yes.
It is drawn first as tertiary highway and also as residential road, so two routable lines on top of each other.

The issue is gone when you use continue in the lines style:
highway=tertiary [0x05 road_class=1 road_speed=3 resolution 20 continue]

I dont know exactly what the difference is but it solves the routing issue.