logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Minor process-destination issue

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Fri Dec 28 11:57:06 GMT 2012

Am 22.11.2012 16:05, schrieb WanMil:
>> Do we have a style-function for this?
>>
>> item( ${destination}, 1 ) -> Bonn
>> item( ${destination}, 2 ) -> Rodenkirchen
>
> No we don't and it will not be so easy to implement that because the
> functions do not have any parameters yet at the moment. So it's a big
> change.
>
> But the style system has a regular expression substitution:
> ${destination|subst:;=> }
> So everything behind subst: (in this case ";") is replaced with the
> string after the => (in this case " "). Maybe the ; must be escaped but
> generally it should work.

Hi,
I'm now using these rules:

# Set the routing direction
highway=motorway & ref=* & destination=* { add display_name =
'${ref|subst: =>}(${destination|subst:;=> |subst:/=> })' }

highway=trunk    & ref=* & destination=* { add display_name =
'${ref|subst: =>}(${destination|subst:;=> |subst:/=> })' }

So chars '/' and ';' are replaced by space. Also I shorten the
ref (A 1 -> A1) to save one character.

Now, more than one destination city is displayed on my Nuvi Navi.

Note that I removed the motorway_link and trunk_link. They have
no highway-symbol-shield and so display_name is not working for them.

Chris