logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Polygons deformed [Antwort]

From toc-rox easyclasspage at googlemail.com on Tue Dec 25 09:05:00 GMT 2012

GerdP wrote
> I assume this problem will "disappear" when cheap hardware is able to
> handle
> more details, means, Garmin will sell new hardware with new software and
> new map
> formats or everything will be done just in time using online data.
>
> Gerd

Offtopic: The competitors are already there ... outdoors mobiles with
Android. It would be a life insurance for Garmin to open their format and
let the community create full featured, high quality maps. Garmin has a new
CEO since a few weaks ... we will see what happens next year.

Klaus