logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] input file has a different sort order

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Dec 23 14:22:50 GMT 2012

Hi

> Ah, yes I had put the typ file before *.img in the args file, see
> http://www.openfietsmap.nl/downloads/osm_combi

OK, that's fine, there is no need to change your script
I was just asking to make sure that I understood what was
happening in your case.

This would work in 2328 because I fixed a bug (in 2334 I think) where
"no sort order" was being changed into "code page 1252 sort order".
So in r2328 it would work with the TYP file first, *if* you were using
latin1/code-page=1252.  With another code page, you might not have
been so lucky.

It should be easy to fix.

..Steve