logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Norway not buildable with the no-trim option

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Sun Dec 23 09:43:14 GMT 2012

Am 23.12.2012 10:38, schrieb toc-rox:
> Hi Gerd,
>
> thanks for looking into it ... yes I add contours to the map data.
> In case of Norway the map data are 86 MB and the elevation data are 145 MB
> (both in pbf format).
>
> You can find the requested data here:
> http://www.freizeitkarte-osm.de/maps/Tmp/Norwegen/Freizeitkarte_Norwegen/
>
> Regards Klaus
>
> PS: With "NOT using no-trim" you mean it's better to use "trim"
> (no-trim=true) - right ?
If you only use data for Norway and using no-trim=true without any
bounding polygon you'll have main parts of Sweden in your map, which are
quiet empty. This could be problematic. So maybe you should use a
polygon that cut Sweden away from your map.

Henning