logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter-r269 - problems with osm-data and srtm-data

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Dec 22 12:26:27 GMT 2012

Hello Henning,

I did not yet look closer at this, but I guess the reason is that the srtm
data increases the nodes for a tile so that splitter has to split it. After
that, probably, one small tile contains almost all nodes and the other large
one only a few. Maybe it helps if you use a slightly higher max-nodes value.

Gerd

Henning Scholland wrote