logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Polygons deformed

From --enrico e.rossini73 at alice.it on Sat Dec 22 08:47:23 GMT 2012

Is a pity that we can not solve this problem. When drawing in OSM I spend a lot of time to trace the building as closely as possible but then I can not see in MapSource.
It seems strange we can not do anything ...
--enrico

From: Henning Scholland
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:30 AM
To: Development list for mkgmap
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Polygons deformed

Am 21.12.2012 23:45, schrieb --enrico:

  Oh thanks! So there is really nothing to do to solve this problem?
Hi,
I guess mkgmap is rounding the OSM coords. Maybe if them were only inclined or only declined to next Garmin coord there could be more beautiful polygons and ways. But this is only a guess. Maybe someone else can verify this.

Henning