logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New exit_hints branch

From Johan C osmned at gmail.com on Fri Dec 21 22:11:07 GMT 2012

Good drawing, that's exactly what I meant. Still I'm not totally convinced.
If both E and e do have a motorway_junction node, why shouldn't the code be
applied to both motorway_links? Now I saw the typical Garmin behaviour on e
to show the name of the lower grade road at the end of the motorway_link,
which wasn't very informative.

Cherio, Johan